FluentCRM is a WordPress email marketing automation plugin that streamlines lead management, email campaigns, automatic sequences, learner and affiliate handling, and user activity tracking.
This integration between FluentCRM and FluentBooking simplifies the process of adding event attendees to your FluentCRM customer list for business growth and marketing lead collection.
Integration Steps #
Follow these straightforward steps to integrate FluentCRM with FluentBooking:
- Head to your FluentBooking dashboard.
- Navigate to Booking Calendars to find your booking events.
- Select the specific event you want to integrate with FluentCRM and click Edit.
Set Up FluentCRM Integration #
On the event edit page, go to the left sidebar and select Integrations. Now click on Add New Integration and choose FluentCRM Integration
FluentCRM Integration Feeds #
Customize your integration feed with the following options:
- Feed Name: Set or update your feed name.
- Map Primary Fields: Collect data from booking fields and you can use shortcodes for additional guest information.
- Other Fields: Add labels to store field values and you can use shortcodes to add more info here.
- FluentCRM Lists: Select the lists for your invitees.
- Contact Tags: Assign tags to attendees.
You’ll find some dynamic checkbox options here to further customize your invitees for FluentCRM customer lists.
- Event Triggers: Activate this Event Feed based on selected triggers: Booking Confirmation, Booking Completed, and Booking Canceled.
- Remove Tag: You can also remove contact tags by selecting the tags from here.
- Activate Integration: Select Enable this Feed checkbox to activate this FluentCRM integration.
– After completing your customization, click Save Feed to save your changes.
That’s all for FluentCRM Integration with FluentBooking. You can also see the attendee’s FluentCRM data inside the Booking details.
Your booking details will be also shown in the attendee’s FluentCRM profile.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support.