Every business, big or small, needs an appointment scheduling system to make setting up appointments easy. Without it, keeping track of scheduled appointments can be difficult. In this guide, we will let you know how to set a schedule in FluentBooking for your bookings.
Scheduled Booking #
To set up your booking schedule, follow these steps:
- Access the Booking Calendars from the FluentBooking dashboard.
- Choose the specific booking for which you want to configure the schedule and click the Edit button.
Now, proceed to the Scheduled Settings section.
Date Range Settings #
In the Date Range Settings section, you can manage the schedule as follows:
- Use Within Future Days to determine the specific days (in number) you want to keep your booking active.
- Use Within Date Range to specify a specific date range for your meetings.
- Use Identify into Future option to keep your booking available for undefined future dates.
Configuring Availability Hours #
You can choose Custom Hours or use an Existing Schedule.
You can save Schedule Templates by reading this documentation.
Furthermore, Custom Hours will give you the opportunity to set up a schedule based on your holidays and the days you are available for meetings for this particular event only.
Add date overrides #
You can choose an additional date when you will be available or not available for meetings using the Add Date Overrides option. This will work on Custom Hours only.
Setting Scheduling Conditions #
The Scheduling Condition feature allows you to establish restrictions on when your invitees can not schedule meetings with you. You can specify constraints in terms of minutes, hours, or days.
Buffer Time #
You can add a buffer time before and after your event if you want.
Lastly, click the Save Changes button to save all the changes you have made.
By following these straightforward steps, you can easily create a booking schedule that suits your business needs.